Cost of living in Koh Tao, Thailand compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.544 MXN / THB
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koh Tao (Thailand) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 78,125 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 77,343 (142,189 ฿) in Koh Tao.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bauru costs R$ 1,199 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $742 (29 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Maastricht costs €6.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $13 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (about 1 hour ago)