Cost of living in Koh Tao, Thailand compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.591 MXN / THB
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koh Tao (Thailand) is 27% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 54,432 (92,102 ฿) in Koh Tao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 43,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 2 hours ago)