Cost of living in Koh Tao, Thailand compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.585 MXN / THB
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koh Tao (Thailand) is 24% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 73,361 (125,396 ฿) in Koh Tao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 59,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$220,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$35,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,017 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kingston costs J$50,000 (about 2 hours ago)