Cost of living in Klang, Malaysia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.813 MXN / MYR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is 26% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 23,700 (RM4,924) in Klang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)