Cost of living in Klaeng, Thailand compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.533 MXN / THB
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klaeng (Thailand) is 9% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 61,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 55,312 (103,732 ฿) in Klaeng.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Funchal costs €20 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 187 (about 1 hour ago)