Cost of living in Kitchener-Waterloo, Canada compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 15.063 MXN / CAD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kitchener-Waterloo (Canada) is 90% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 81,616 (C$5,418) in Kitchener-Waterloo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 43,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$99 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Osasco costs R$ 95,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Akita costs ¥463 (about 2 hours ago)