Cost of living in Kitchener-Waterloo, Canada compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.506 MXN / CAD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kitchener-Waterloo (Canada) is 114% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 40,114 (C$2,430) in Kitchener-Waterloo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (41 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vilnius costs €2.32 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Quito costs $132 (about 2 hours ago)