Cost of living in Kitakyushu, Japan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16848 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kitakyushu (Japan) is 95% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 24,355 (¥144,553) in Kitakyushu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in São Paulo costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)