Cost of living comparison between Kisumu, Kenya and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18390 MXN / KES
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 15,871 (Shilling86,303) in Kisumu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (42 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Francisco, California costs $0.17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seattle, Washington costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 60,000 Franc (about 2 hours ago)