Cost of living in Kisumu, Kenya compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18846 MXN / KES
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 41,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 39,763 (Shilling210,992) in Kisumu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aarhus costs kr70 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 75,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)