Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01854 MXN / IQD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 27% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 23,903 (1,289,203 Dinar) in Kirkuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamburg costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Valencia costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zabol costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €5.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vienna costs €11 (about 2 hours ago)