Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01558 MXN / IQD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 5% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 44,114 (2,831,044 Dinar) in Kirkuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 42,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,800 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,043 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$99 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Melbourne costs AU$25,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 3 hours ago)