Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01524 MXN / IQD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 57,163 (3,751,072 Dinar) in Kirkuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 56,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Columbus, Ohio costs $18,000 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wrocław costs 270 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $7,300 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 150TL (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,558 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 100 (19 minutes ago)