Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01583 MXN / IQD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 81,232 (5,132,211 Dinar) in Kirkuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 78,125 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (21 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $8 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Newark, New Jersey costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)