Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01598 MXN / IQD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 65,212 (4,080,683 Dinar) in Kirkuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 64,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 700,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$30 (about 2 hours ago)