Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01598 MXN / IQD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 17% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 18,255 (1,142,352 Dinar) in Kirkuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$80 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)