Cost of living comparison between Kirkuk, Iraq and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01590 MXN / IQD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 10% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 17,220 (1,082,902 Dinar) in Kirkuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Khabarovsk costs руб 25 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kazan' costs руб 40,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $6.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$186 (about 1 hour ago)