Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01189 MXN / CDF *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 105% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 92,081 (7,745,916 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 45,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 130TL (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 800 (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tampere costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $1.67 (about 1 hour ago)