Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01215 MXN / CDF
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 91% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 116,471 (9,589,224 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 61,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $681 (14 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ujjain costs ₨2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Juan costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)