Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01374 MXN / CDF
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 138% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 44,660 (3,251,477 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €1.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agartala costs ₨120 (12 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Brasília costs R$ 13 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marbella costs €600 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.35 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)