Cost of living comparison between Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.604 MXN / XCD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 62% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 25,265 (EC$3,323) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,890 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durgapur costs ₨5,083 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £150 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 6.00TL (37 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Manila costs Php66 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belgrade costs 480 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)