Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.994 MXN / XCD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 48% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 93,416 (EC$13,356) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 63,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ploieşti costs 97,940 lei (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,400 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $360 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Charleston, South Carolina costs $1,220 (29 minutes ago)