Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.865 MXN / XCD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 46% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 80,235 (EC$11,688) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 55,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,999 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Batna City costs 1,200 Dinar (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 15 лв (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U50,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tekirdağ costs 80,000TL (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Palm Bay, Florida costs $52 (26 minutes ago)