Cost of living comparison between Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.870 MXN / XCD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 51% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 18,886 (EC$2,749) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jaén costs €400 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥2 (about 2 hours ago)