Cost of living in Kingston, Jamaica compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 495 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14702 MXN / JMD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kingston (Jamaica) is 52% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 60,995 (J$414,878) in Kingston to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 40,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,626 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$300 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 50 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,500 lei (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $11 (43 minutes ago)