Cost of living in Kingston, Jamaica compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14690 MXN / JMD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kingston (Jamaica) is 79% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 27,949 (J$190,253) in Kingston to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 300,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨350 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Washington D.C. costs $430 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £110 (about 1 hour ago)