Cost of living in Kigali, Rwanda compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02418 MXN / RWF
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 41% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 60,497 (2,502,219 Franc) in Kigali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 43,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 mile in Norwich costs £0.93 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 1,400 NT$ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (42 minutes ago)