Cost of living in Kigali, Rwanda compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02259 MXN / RWF
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 9% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 88,211 (3,905,251 Franc) in Kigali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 81,250 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pattaya costs 35 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.80 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $25 (44 minutes ago)