Cost of living in Kigali, Rwanda compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02158 MXN / RWF
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 4% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 61,506 (2,849,570 Franc) in Kigali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 59,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bellary costs ₨200 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (about 1 hour ago)