Cost of living in Kiev, Ukraine compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,348 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.708 MXN / UAH
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kiev (Ukraine) is 25% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 9,395 (13,276₴) in Kiev.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boulder, Colorado costs $0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)