Cost of living comparison between Kielce, Poland and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.677 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kielce (Poland) is 16% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 21,746 (4,650 zł) in Kielce to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €79 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £40 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Semey costs 99 KZT (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (about 1 hour ago)