Cost of living in Kielce, Poland compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.947 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kielce (Poland) is 13% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 70,213 (14,194 zł) in Kielce to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 62,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €200 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fes costs 10 Dirham (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Busan costs ₩5,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨140 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adana costs 0.50TL (about 1 hour ago)