Cost of living in Kielce, Poland compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.395 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kielce (Poland) is 23% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 54,315 (10,068 zł) in Kielce to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucaramanga costs COL$1,826,110 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,225 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $52 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $19,851 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)