Cost of living in Kiel, Germany compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.012 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kiel (Germany) is 107% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 32,347 (€1,539) in Kiel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,200 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sarajevo costs 10KM (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 130₴ (about 1 hour ago)