Cost of living in Kiel, Germany compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.814 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kiel (Germany) is 90% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 108,436 (€4,753) in Kiel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 57,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $109 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)