Cost of living in Kiel, Germany compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 22.855 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kiel (Germany) is 122% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 34,712 (€1,519) in Kiel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €4.00 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Guayaquil costs $0.30 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $19 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $9 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nairobi costs Shilling6.00 (21 minutes ago)