Cost of living in Kiel, Germany compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.351 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kiel (Germany) is 80% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 113,514 (€5,578) in Kiel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 63,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sibiu costs 25 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €20 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.625 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stockholm costs 1.00 kr (38 minutes ago)