Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22661 MXN / BDT
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 7% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 58,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 54,130 (Taka 238,868) in Khulna.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 16,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wenzhou costs 元500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuku`alofa, Tonga costs Pa'anga 25 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨223 (37 minutes ago)