Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22954 MXN / BDT
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 12% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 78,125 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 68,900 (Taka 300,159) in Khulna.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 180 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $50 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs C$44 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Juba costs 1,000 Pound (about 1 hour ago)