Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.348 MXN / SDG
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 30% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 10,881 (3,250 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,500 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)