Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.872 MXN / SDG *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 43% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 62,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 35,379 (12,319 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toowoomba costs AU$1,500 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 17,200 (3 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Kuala Lumpur costs RM7 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,118 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 300 Kč (20 minutes ago)