Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.851 MXN / SDG *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 45% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 57,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 31,380 (11,008 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$189 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,888 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨180 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Halifax costs C$2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,750 (about 1 hour ago)