Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 484 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.764 MXN / UAH
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 42,824 (56,053₴) in Kharkiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 42,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mbabane costs Lilangeni45 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nottingham costs £508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Bristol costs £860 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)