Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.780 MXN / UAH
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 38% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 9,617 (12,337₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Athens costs €4.00 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dresden costs €12 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,017 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shiraz costs ﷼ 900,000 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$25 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (26 minutes ago)