Cost of living in Khamis Mushait, Saudi Arabia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.739 MXN / SAR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khamis Mushait (Saudi Arabia) is 18% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 58,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 47,773 (﷼ 10,081) in Khamis Mushait.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in El Paso, Texas costs $1.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 18,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Riverside, California costs $24 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Veracruz costs Mex$ 7,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Fargo costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reno, Nevada costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)