Cost of living in Khamis Mushait, Saudi Arabia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.721 MXN / SAR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khamis Mushait (Saudi Arabia) is 5% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 11,861 (﷼ 2,073) in Khamis Mushait.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (33 minutes ago)