Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00062 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 12% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 14,001 (﷼ 22,679,760) in Kermanshah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wellington costs NZ$40 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilaspur costs ₨300 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sacramento, California costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)