Cost of living in Kerman, Iran compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00068 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 9% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 14,286 (﷼ 21,115,958) in Kerman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 135 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (41 minutes ago)