Cost of living in Kelowna, Canada compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.575 MXN / CAD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kelowna (Canada) is 62% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 94,174 (C$6,937) in Kelowna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 58,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)