Cost of living in Kayseri, Turkey compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.989 MXN / TRY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 16% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 61,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 51,312 (10,285TL) in Kayseri.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 890 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 92,290 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 10,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,250 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)