Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16761 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 41% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 83,085 (¥495,718) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 59,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Maria costs R$ 750 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,999 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Batna City costs 1,200 Dinar (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 15 лв (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U50,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tekirdağ costs 80,000TL (38 minutes ago)