Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16803 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 47% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 57,169 (¥340,231) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 39,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Diego, California costs $60 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £903 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €800 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Iowa City, Iowa costs $565 (about 1 hour ago)