Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17300 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 49% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 62,481 (¥361,157) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 42,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $23,175 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Irvine, California costs $1.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 5,500,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)