Cost of living in Kavala, Greece compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.614 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 43% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 80,019 (€3,538) in Kavala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 56,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 10,000TL (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 500 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hyderabad costs ₨2,400,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 500 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)