Cost of living in Kavala, Greece compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.918 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 49% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 65,643 (€2,864) in Kavala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 130TL (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 800 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tampere costs €80 (31 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $1.67 (about 1 hour ago)