Cost of living in Katsuta, Japan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16835 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katsuta (Japan) is 24% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 93,248 (¥553,909) in Katsuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 75,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $70 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,017 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 11 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Wollongong costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)