Cost of living in Katsuta, Japan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18755 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katsuta (Japan) is 29% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 20,119 (¥107,274) in Katsuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Helsinki costs €15 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 4,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,220 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥4,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)