Cost of living in Katsuta, Japan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16183 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katsuta (Japan) is 23% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 71,272 (¥440,408) in Katsuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 58,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (44 minutes ago)