Cost of living comparison between Kathmandu, Nepal and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 463 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18807 MXN / NPR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 19% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 18,630 (₨ 99,058) in Kathmandu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Islamabad costs ₨350 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riga costs €3.60 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €250 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$550,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 100,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)