Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 830 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17840 MXN / NPR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 5% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 78,572 (₨ 440,425) in Kathmandu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 75,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,000 Kč (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $3,050 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 300 Дин. (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 20,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wichita, Kansas costs $100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)