Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 803 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18327 MXN / NPR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 20% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 15,054 (₨ 82,139) in Kathmandu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €17 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)