Cost of living in Kassel, Germany compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.012 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kassel (Germany) is 99% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 31,124 (€1,481) in Kassel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (39 minutes ago)