Cost of living in Kassel, Germany compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 23.058 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kassel (Germany) is 115% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 33,528 (€1,454) in Kassel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (41 minutes ago)