Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.609 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 63% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 91,495 (元35,075) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 56,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Corpus Christi, Texas costs $676 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jundiai costs R$ 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $10,000 (about 2 hours ago)