Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.979 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 77% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 77,832 (元26,129) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Brisbane costs AU$16 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 25 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €19,064 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 1 hour ago)