Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.242 MXN / SEK
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 141% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 30,131 (13,440 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 700TL (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nazareth costs 104 ₪ (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)