Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.061 MXN / SEK
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 110% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 127,816 (62,015 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 61,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zaporizhzhya costs 50₴ (about 1 hour ago)