Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.254 MXN / SEK
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 126% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 90,454 (40,126 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 40,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $508 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,911 (about 2 hours ago)