Cost of living in Karlsruhe, Germany compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.360 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlsruhe (Germany) is 72% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 103,466 (€4,844) in Karlsruhe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 60,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Swansea costs £598 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mississauga costs C$600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nice costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)