Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.903 MXN / CZK
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 40% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 51,955 (57,511 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 37,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)