Cost of living comparison between Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.819 MXN / CZK
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 46% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 27,326 (33,374 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jackson, Mississippi costs $149 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$200 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alexandria costs E£ 455,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Traverse City, Michigan costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)