Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.800 MXN / CZK
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 32% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 77,985 (97,517 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 59,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U265 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Miami, Florida costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)