Cost of living comparison between Karimnagar, India and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.30117 MXN / INR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 4% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 16,265 (₨54,006) in Karimnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $8 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,750TL (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (7 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 699 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (38 minutes ago)