Cost of living in Karimnagar, India compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28647 MXN / INR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 49% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 93,912 (₨327,828) in Karimnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 63,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £15 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,118 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Brasov costs 25 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (36 minutes ago)