Cost of living in Karimnagar, India compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.31860 MXN / INR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 6% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 19,922 (₨62,531) in Karimnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.47 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Johannesburg costs R 91,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $20 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $878 (40 minutes ago)