Cost of living comparison between Karakol, Kyrgyzstan and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29554 MXN / KGS
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 22% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 15,292 (51,745 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (less than a minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$10,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 12,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Novi Sad costs 300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)