Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27169 MXN / KGS
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 20% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 70,553 (259,683 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 59,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$70 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Athens, Georgia costs $404 (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Queretaro costs Mex$ 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Tampa, Florida costs $762 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)