Cost of living in Karaj, Iran compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00061 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 10% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 13,727 (﷼ 22,347,415) in Karaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$335 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,200TL (35 minutes ago)