Cost of living in Karaj, Iran compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00058 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 5% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 13,143 (﷼ 22,685,425) in Karaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brisbane costs AU$60 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php454 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)