Cost of living in Karaj, Iran compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00051 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 6% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 55,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 51,956 (﷼ 102,551,223) in Karaj.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sylhet costs Taka 92 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,200 Dinar (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bareilly costs ₨350 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lexington, Kentucky costs $539 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)