Cost of living in Karagandy, Kazakhstan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05387 MXN / KZT
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karagandy (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 63,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 61,142 (1,135,082 KZT) in Karagandy.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 19,500 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 100 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Washington D.C. costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $219 (about 1 hour ago)