Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,665 prices entered by 150 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16733 MXN / PKR *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 28% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 64,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 46,278 (₨276,564) in Karachi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 12,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Prešov costs €240 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr290 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hanover costs €20 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (31 minutes ago)