Cost of living in Kaposvár, Hungary compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07361 MXN / HUF
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaposvár (Hungary) is 15% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 57,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 48,483 (658,624 Ft) in Kaposvár.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €75 (12 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zlín costs 100 Kč (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$22 (21 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in São Luís costs R$ 110 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (38 minutes ago)