Cost of living in Kaposvár, Hungary compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06555 MXN / HUF
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaposvár (Hungary) is 11% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 16,730 (255,241 Ft) in Kaposvár.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 30 (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 37,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)