Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.628 MXN / TWD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 46% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 22,835 (36,366 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $499 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)