Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.595 MXN / TWD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 24% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 80,826 (135,786 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 65,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $1.75 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元20 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 1,261 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $4.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,220 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Auckland costs NZ$1,505 (35 minutes ago)