Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.591 MXN / TWD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 62,882 (106,461 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 62,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £3,010 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $44 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php110,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)