Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.633 MXN / TWD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 4% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 63,619 (100,517 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 61,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thimphu costs 750 Ngultrum (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Casablanca costs 5,999 Dirham (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (29 minutes ago)