Cost of living in Kanpur, India compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29852 MXN / INR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kanpur (India) is 32% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 59,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 40,336 (₨135,121) in Kanpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 18,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$16 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle costs AU$20 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tucson, Arizona costs $218 (about 1 hour ago)