Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17307 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 90% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 23,737 (¥137,154) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (41 minutes ago)