Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.735 MXN / MYR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 22% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 73,285 (RM15,476) in Kampung Baru Subang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 60,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nouméa costs 1,050 Franc (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lyon costs €1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 220,000 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oakland, California costs $999 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨766 (about 1 hour ago)