Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00492 MXN / UGX
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 8% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 68,979 (14,030,113 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 64,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨200 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 2,500 ﷼ (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 860 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chişinău costs 0.50 Leu (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.80 (about 1 hour ago)