Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00556 MXN / UGX
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 35% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 16,886 (3,038,258 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lipa City costs Php47 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 200 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 1 hour ago)