Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 404 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00538 MXN / UGX
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 31% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 48,562 (9,034,763 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 37,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥200,000 (about 2 hours ago)