Cost of living comparison between Kampala, Uganda and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00537 MXN / UGX
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 29% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 20,216 (3,761,352 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kampala costs 500 Shilling (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quilmes costs ARS $8,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $300 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Suwon costs ₩330,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 2 hours ago)