Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00602 MXN / UGX
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 44% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 17,946 (2,979,971 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Novosibirsk costs руб 60 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,800 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨5,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)