Cost of living in Kamloops, Canada compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.980 MXN / CAD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kamloops (Canada) is 79% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 96,453 (C$6,899) in Kamloops to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 54,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)