Cost of living in Kamloops, Canada compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.377 MXN / CAD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kamloops (Canada) is 113% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 26,684 (C$1,629) in Kamloops to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)