Cost of living comparison between Kamloops, Canada and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 13.967 MXN / CAD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kamloops (Canada) is 88% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 29,374 (C$2,103) in Kamloops to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kiev costs 13,000₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piteşti costs 10 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (about 1 hour ago)