Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi, Ukraine compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.701 MXN / UAH
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi (Ukraine) is 10% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 61,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 54,903 (78,337₴) in Kamianets-Podilskyi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Juan costs $350 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨50 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $757 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bogotá costs COL$5,625 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Gainesville, Florida costs $7 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Midland, Texas costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)