Cost of living in Kalmunai, Sri Lanka compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12748 MXN / LKR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalmunai (Sri Lanka) is 27% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 48,213 (378,185 ₨) in Kalmunai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 38,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥6,500 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 2.25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.09 (about 2 hours ago)