Cost of living in Kalisz, Poland compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.968 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalisz (Poland) is 13% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 74,463 (14,988 zł) in Kalisz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 66,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Tromsø costs kr 78 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 186 лв (22 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Agartala costs ₨200 (29 minutes ago)