Cost of living in Kalisz, Poland compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.815 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalisz (Poland) is 18% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 76,394 (15,864 zł) in Kalisz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 65,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €200 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Alor Star costs RM500 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Augsburg costs €500 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$3,010 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $20 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (27 minutes ago)