Cost of living in Kalisz, Poland compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.450 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalisz (Poland) is 24% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 54,417 (9,984 zł) in Kalisz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $429 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (10 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $150 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tampere costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)