Cost of living in Kaliningrad, Russia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36074 MXN / RUB
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaliningrad (Russia) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 12,981 (руб 35,983) in Kaliningrad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $507,654,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Davao costs Php15,000 (about 2 hours ago)