Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.987 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 53% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 67,293 (€2,927) in Kalamata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $70 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,945 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Houston, Texas costs $0.66 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aalborg costs kr3,495 (about 2 hours ago)