Cost of living comparison between Kalamata, Greece and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.979 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 49% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 23,258 (€1,058) in Kalamata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling3.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,083 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$12,573 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yakutsk costs руб 350 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Valletta costs €18 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.90 (about 1 hour ago)