Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.773 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 61% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 70,747 (€2,976) in Kalamata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 mile in Norwich costs £0.93 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 1,400 NT$ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (40 minutes ago)